Due to the current uncertainty related to COVID-19, the League is announcing a Modified 2021 Spring Season that will provide the most opportunity for student athletes and teams to participate.
CLICK HERE to see the 2021 Modified Spring Season Policies & Procedures for complete information.
Stay informed on the latest League COVID-19 developments at http://www.usaclaytarget.com/covid19/
Join Pennsylvania’s safest high school sport!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
2021 Modified Schedule:
- February 3: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 29: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CDT and competition events can begin the following day. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- April 12: Tournament format (in-person or virtual) announcement, tournament registration opens, conference assignments announced, and score submissions are available in TMS.
- May 1: Optional mid-season score submission deadline at 9 p.m. CDT for Week 1 and Week 2.
- May 2: Mid-season scores and rankings posted.
- May 3: Tournament registration closes at Noon CDT.
- May 10: High School National Championship status announcement.
- May 22: Season score submission at 9 p.m. CDT.
- May 24: Week 1 results published.
- May 25: Week 2 results published.
- May 26: Week 3 results published.
- May 27: Week 4 results published.
- May 28: Week 5 and final results published.
- June: In-person tournaments as scheduled.
- June 11-20: Virtual tournament (if applicable).
- June 2: National Championship individual and team competition registration begins. Please see http://usaclaytargetchampionship.com for more information. Registration closes when full.
- June 26: High School National Championship registration closes if not full.
- June 29: Tournament award shipments begin.
- State Tournaments – All athletes are invited to participate in the State Tournaments! Visit the State Tournament page for more information
- National Championship: July 7-11th, 2021 – Mason, MI – Qualifying athletes are invited to participate in the USA High School Clay Target League’s National Championship! Visit the National Championship website for more information.